Monday 8 December 2014

Girl Online By Zoe Sugg

So I literally just finished reading Girl Online, written by the UK youtube sensation Zoe Sugg (Zoella). 
This book I found to be a very easy read. I think it took me about 3 days to read (in-between work) as I just could never find a reason to put it down (till it got to 2am and my eyes were too sleepy to keep going).
The protagonist of the book is a teenage girl called Penny who goes on an exciting adventure to New York and ends up meeting the boy of her dreams, Noah. Although the book is full of corny romance parts that give me goose bumps and make me instantly want to run off to New York, it also addresses various other issues that i'm sure most teenagers have had to deal with at some point or another, including anxiety, relationships and sexuality. 
Although some parts were a bit too corny for my taste I found this book to be quite a page turner. I always wanted to know what Penny was going to do next or what happened to Noah! I instantly fell in love with the characters and found that I could really relate to them (being a teenager myself), which I think is a crucial factor to a novel.
In my opinion Zoella has done a great job with her first teen novel and i'm excited to see what else she has coming out. 
This book also inspired me to keep up with my own blog a little more and who knows... maybe someday i'll meet my prince charming as well!! 
Let me know what you guys thought of the book!!
Brittanymayb xo

0 comments: