Monday 8 December 2014

Storm - Brigid kemmerer

This is the first book in the Elementals series. I picked this book up from a thrift shop because I thought the cover looked like something I would like. It cost me about $4.00, however after reading this one I instantly had to go and buy the other four books to the series.
Its mainly about 4 brother who have the ability to control one of the elements. Storm focuses on the youngest brother Chris Merrick, who can influence water. The story is written in a third person point of view but switches between both Chris and Becca, the female protagonist. 
Becca finds herself town between two boys who are both keeping secrets from her, while also dealing with her own family and school issues.
I honestly found this book really interesting, I’m a sucker for romances and this one intrigued me like no other! Although it was hard to figure out which boy I wanted Becca to go for! They were both so desirable!!
I was looking forward to hearing more about their relationship, however the next books don't continue in Chris and Becca’s stories, instead they swap between each of the other brothers. This annoyed me a little as I get very attached to characters and it always took me a little longer to get into the next books because I just wanted to know about one of the other brothers.

I really enjoyed this series! I honestly wish I could control the elements! Wouldn’t that be cool!!!! 

0 comments: